I am Dongliang Cao, who is the PhD student at University of Bonn under the supervision of Prof. Florian Bernard in the visual computing group. Before that I received my computer science Master’s degree with distinction from the Technical University Munich (in 2022) and Bachelor’s degree from Zittau Görlitz University of Applied Sciences and Tongji University (in 2019).
My research interest is related to shape analysis, including shape matching, shape generation, shape manipulation. If you have interest to collaborate with me, feel free to contact me.
- 16.10.2023: Our paper ‘Revisiting Map Relations for Unsupervised Non-Rigid Shape Matching’ was accepted to 3DV!
- 16.08.2023: Our paper ‘DefCor-Net: Physics-Aware Ultrasound Deformation Correction’ was accepted to Medical Image Analysis!
- 19.04.2023: Our paper ‘Unsupervised Learning of Robust Spectral Shape Matching’ was accepted to SIGGRAPH/ToG!
- 28.02.2023: Our paper ‘Self-Supervised Learning for Multimodal Non-Rigid 3D Shape Matching’ was accepted to CVPR as highlight!
- 04.07.2022: Our paper ‘Unsupervised Deep Multi-Shape Matching’ was accepted to ECCV!